A marigold yellow, navy and light blue striped laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Otto Check can be used for many Merchant & Mills patterns, ideally dresses, tops, loose fitting trousers and even slouchy jackets.
- 100% linen
- Pattern repeat 2.5cm
- The stripes run parallel to the selvedge.
- 155cm wide, 200gsm or 5.31oz.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
Our fabric is sold per unit. A unit is 0.25m (1/4m). If you would like to purchase 1m of fabric please enter 4 units.
We have tried our best to represent the fabric accurately. Please note that your monitor or device screen may depict slight variations in the colours.